Author Topic: World of Warcraft?  (Read 1625 times)

EmberPrairie

World of Warcraft?
« on: December 19, 2008, 09:08:55 PM »
Anyone here play World of Warcraft?
I've been playing WoW on and off for about three years now. Just recently I started playing it again after the release of the second expansion (Wrath of the Lich King). I absolutely love the new expansion in the series. Blizzard did a great job in creating the new areas in Northrend. At the moment my favorite area is Grizzly Hills. I just love getting lost in that area and listening to the music. So far I have been to Borean Tundra, Dragonblight, Howling Fjord, and parts of Zul'Drak. I have seen bits of Crystalsong Forest and it looks really pretty. O_O I have also tried out the new Death Knight class. They're fun to play and got some really interesting quests in their starting area. Not so sure if I'm going to continue leveling a Death Knight or not though.
My characters...
Lvl 73 Draenei Hunter
Lvl 70 Undead Warlock ("Retired")

Tetsu Aero

• Administrator
  • Gold Saint
  • Proud Stalker of Basilisk no Sylphid
    • View Profile
Re: World of Warcraft?
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2008, 03:11:35 PM »
Well i played it for over a month last year, then stopped because i didn't feel like paying to play. Then n august i bought the Burning Crusade and played some more, but i had really lost the spark for playing it =/

Silence is of great profit.
An abundance of speech profiteth nothing.

Ikki

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2009, 11:53:07 PM »
I loved Warcraft before it turned into an MMORPG. The only Warcraft games I like are II and III.

Demon Spirit

• Saint in Training
  • Not always the same...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2009, 12:22:20 PM »
Lolz,so few WoW players? Well,I've been playing WoW for about 8 months and I'm pretty caught up in it.I don't play much because of the very little time I have but if I had more I'd play very serious and reach lvl 80 in no time @_@ I play on 2 different servers,with 3 characters,one of them being an alt.The two expansions were a work of genius,I mean everything they added was simply put very well done.
I don't believe in Alliance vs Horde thing,I mean in bg's and when it comes to pvp yes,but preffering a faction more then the other is just ridiculous (no offence),althought it seems strange that I have more Horde characters than Alliance,but that will change ;)
My characters on the servers:
Kazzak- lvl 55 Human Female Warlock ~Finnfish~ (main nr 1)
Burning Steppes- lvl 35 Blood Elf Warlock ~Takami~ (main nr 2)
                          - lvl 59 Blood Elf Death Knight ~Leneth~ (alt nr 1)
Ghostlands- lvl 1 Blood Elf Paladin ~Esenor~ (alt nr 2 [haven't played with this one yet])

If you play on any of these servers give me a /w when you see me :D

tuhis

• Bronze Saint
  • Too prolific fanartist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2015, 11:46:12 PM »
*digs topic up and reassembles its bones*

Some expansions later- still playing, quite casually though. Had a taste of raiding in Mists of Pandaria and at the beginning of Warlords of Draenor but for some reason it stressed me out massively. So now just poking around, running LFR and poking at garrison quests when they appear. Or, even better, log in, grab mission rewards, open salvage, upgrade followers, send followers on missions, log out. :D

Anyway, I'm on the EU realms.

Earthen Ring (RP)
Cerinna (lvl 100 troll rogue)
Zaramarisse (lvl 97 bloog elf mage)
Tuhinari (lvl 90 tauren shaman; my first WoW character, have just transferred her realms once.)
Thawney (lvl 90 gnome warlock - did the "boost to 90" on her, haven't really played)

Ravencrest (PVP) - I haven't really played here in a long time; my husband began playing here, world PvP just turned me off.
Ryskispam (lvl 90 draenei monk)
Ananas (lvl 86 undead warlock)

Various lower level alts on both realms. If anyone wants to poke at in-game things with me, my battletag is Tuhis#2994 :D

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2015, 03:57:34 AM »
Well that's a shame our paths will never cross as I am in US realms ( although I did quit two years ago..).

I see you have a weakness in Hordies as well. :D.

I am more of a PVE player so yes I am on a PVE server.

Zul'jin US

Blood Elf Mage 90 lvl

Blood Elf Paladin 90 lvl

Blood Elf Hunter 90 lvl

Blood Elf Priest 90 lvl

Blood Elf Warlock 90 lvl

Troll Shaman 90 lvl

Tauren Druid 90 lvl

Orc Warrior 90 lvl

Orc Death Knight 90 lvl

Stormrage US

Night Elf Druid 60 lvl ( my very first character changed realm when TBC was released)