Author Topic: Silent Knight's Armor Scans!  (Read 8381 times)

Himeros

• Still thinking of a Custom Title :)
  • Gold Saint
    • View Profile
Silent Knight's Armor Scans!
« on: August 19, 2008, 12:29:02 PM »
I bumped into a site about Kurumada's other work: Silent Knight. I couldn't read it coz it's in foreign language but there were some nice armor's scans, which looked very Saint-Seiya-like. Some armors are adopted for Saint Seiya fan art (coz some armors look very familiar). Well, enough said. Enjoy!

PS: These images are large! Actually I wanted to divide the images into several posts but since double posting is a big sin in this forum, I have to paste them all in one post. So be patient while the images are downlaoded. It's worth the waiting!

http://scribe.seiya.free.fr/manga/silent-knight.htm
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 07:36:41 AM by Shaina [シャイナ] »

Van Fanel

• News Master
  • Gold Saint
    • View Profile
Re: Silent Knight's Armor Scans!
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2008, 12:55:52 PM »
:tatsumi2: : *stares at the Fairy blondie*... *and drools all over her*

blackrose22

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • a lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2008, 03:12:44 PM »
i have seen this series before on sites with kurumada's stuff. wish i could read it though.
does not know where, what or who they are. drawn to the dark and fearing the light. what can they do is in the dark. how sad it is to be a lost soul with no where to go.

Tetsu Aero

• Administrator
  • Gold Saint
  • Proud Stalker of Basilisk no Sylphid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2008, 01:48:24 AM »
gah Endy! No hot linking! O.O

Go to the site itself to view the pics ^^

http://scribe.seiya.free.fr/manga/silent-knight.htm
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 07:37:29 AM by Shaina [シャイナ] »

Silence is of great profit.
An abundance of speech profiteth nothing.

Himeros

• Still thinking of a Custom Title :)
  • Gold Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2008, 08:58:38 AM »
 :nani: No hot linking? :nani:

Ok sorry, I didnt know that. Obviously it's another rule that I didnt know  :-.-:

Tetsu Aero

• Administrator
  • Gold Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2008, 09:27:43 AM »
actually Endy, that's a common internet rule because it steals bandwith from the site it came from ^^ *glompsies*

blackrose22

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • a lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2008, 02:56:25 PM »
in other words it makes take forever to get to the site that hosts them. i wonder how often it actually happens.
does not know where, what or who they are. drawn to the dark and fearing the light. what can they do is in the dark. how sad it is to be a lost soul with no where to go.

dedwing11

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
    • Hobby-gasmic
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2008, 10:35:46 AM »
noob question:
how do you hotlink? what's the difference to placing a normal link?
~ um just asking so i know how to avoid it hee-hee

Tetsu Aero

• Administrator
  • Gold Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2008, 02:44:13 PM »
you hotlink when you take the url from an image and post the image with that url on another site, posting just the url is ok but not as an image. Because then it steals badnwith from the original site, which might make the owner pretty upset when he get a message from his server host that his site has been closed because he used up to much bandwith ^^

simply upload the image to a filehosting site like majhost.com or photobucket ^^

dedwing11

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
    • Hobby-gasmic
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2008, 09:33:52 AM »
thank you for the info Tetsu, that should keep me out of some trouble!  :shura:

blackrose22

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • a lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2008, 11:14:28 AM »
i wonder if anyone does it much anymore. then again i should take in consideration some people who aren't as nice as the people on here who would be evil enough to do it.

blueguy

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2008, 09:07:40 PM »
i have seen this series before on sites with kurumada's stuff. wish i could read it though.

Well,

this series never make it in US. Therefore there no english version of it. You 'll go crazy after 2nd volume as they kill the story in the mid air without knowing the ending.

I have a copy of it in Chinese. In matter of fact, i have the whole set of saint seiya classic version in chinese, But the problem is.... i don't read Chinese - hahaha.

But what to do, that the only version available in my country. I have started to do the translation of saint seiya classic from Raw Japanese and posted some here but it seem like the member here would like to keep here with only original art work. And i respect that.

As for the Silent knight, there is no english version out there. So i believe it will be ok if i translate it in english right ?
But i need help in translation. Chinese to english. If anyone interested in helping please let me know.

ehhh.. it seem like here cannot attached image file, so not able to post some of the sample.

Shaina [シャイナ]

• Ophiuchus Gold Saint
  • Administrator
  • Awakened to the 8th Sense
  • A Heart for Ice Saints and Idiot Crabs
    • View Profile
    • Stayka's Saint Seiya Archive
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2008, 12:30:26 AM »
@Blueguy

You can upload images to a free imagehoster like photobucket.com and then link it here.

You would be very welcome to do translations of that manga! Sorry I can't help, though, as the only Chinese word I know is "nihao". ^^
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 04:57:06 AM by Shaina [シャイナ] »

Shainas Harem: Camus, DeathMask, Manigoldo + Dégel. Adopted: Shaina, Alberich, Hyoga, Jabu, Yato + Cassios.

blackrose22

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • a lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2008, 11:39:11 AM »
i could help you blueguy if you want. i know a way that we could translate the languages though it would be very rough and we would probably have to fix a good amount of grammar work.

blueguy

« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2008, 04:10:04 AM »
i could help you blueguy if you want. i know a way that we could translate the languages though it would be very rough and we would probably have to fix a good amount of grammar work.

Now...
That is a good idea. Glad that you are interested in it. I can put up the chinese version in megaload and you can download for translation. Would that be ok ?

regards