SSF Forum Header by Shaina
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

106242 Posts in 4215 Topics- by 685 Members - Latest Member: drsparta

April 17, 2014, 07:59:10 PM
Saint Seiya Fan Forums - The largest english Saint Seiya community!Saint Seiya FanSaint Seiya Fan ForumSeiyapedia - our own Saint Seiya Wiki
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 ... 65
Print
Author Topic: Seiyapedia - our own Saint Seiya Wiki  (Read 82746 times)
AriesMu188

Awakened to the 8th Sense
Teleportation Supervisor
View Profile WWW
« Reply #810 on: August 10, 2011, 07:12:23 AM »

I say again. It was never that specific. No character in ND said they were same soul. You can infer on that based on LC but for ND only, it's still up for debate.

What Hades said in the prologue was that he knew a Peg Saint in the previous era... That's it...

Also for Vol 25, Dohko didn't say anything about a soul either just a Peg Saint was there with Saori. Again, based on other info in LC you can say it is the same soul. But you can't use that for ND...

You need to separate the info otherwise, it's confusing. You can include a note saying what the LC universe is saying but anything more than that is forcing it... Wink

Mewzard
  Male
Acquired Seventh Sense
Iron Will, Lion's Heart, Brat's Maturity
View Profile
« Reply #811 on: August 10, 2011, 11:38:30 AM »

I say again. It was never that specific. No character in ND said they were same soul. You can infer on that based on LC but for ND only, it's still up for debate.

What Hades said in the prologue was that he knew a Peg Saint in the previous era... That's it...

Also for Vol 25, Dohko didn't say anything about a soul either just a Peg Saint was there with Saori. Again, based on other info in LC you can say it is the same soul. But you can't use that for ND...

You need to separate the info otherwise, it's confusing. You can include a note saying what the LC universe is saying but anything more than that is forcing it... Wink

In ND, all the Spectres who returned came back under different names, so I would assume either: A. Same soul, but the lives they lived up to the point they were awakened affected them. B. They're always new souls, but they're taken by what was the previous Specters, creating a new being.

Both the Mariners and the Specters immediately awoke with their master to join them. Whereas Athena's group has to be trained, and can have loyalty of Brutus, Cassius, and Judas. <_<

It's really not fair for Athena that she works so hard, yet everyone instantly poofs in with a fully loyal army.
AriesMu188

Teleportation Supervisor
View Profile WWW
« Reply #812 on: August 12, 2011, 03:41:42 PM »

This guy: Flamcaptioko

is messing with the pedia. I pressed the undo button already.

Fantasy-Magician
  Female
Bronze Saint
View Profile WWW
« Reply #813 on: August 13, 2011, 08:27:04 AM »

@AriesMu188
Is it possible to make the editing go through approval of someone like moderator?

@Haldir
I am sure the idea of Pegasus saint keep reincarnating would be battle in epic proportion in Hades for SS universe, especially with title "God Slayer" and "Great Sinner of Heaven" Kurumada sensei totally should make this title official XD I mean with putting it in ND maybe ^^
I kinda doubt Pegasus died earlier in 15th century, this is unkillable Pegasus after all (just look at Seiya and Tenma) beside we can't say it's canon or rather different interpretation as classic manga and anime did the same about 100 orphans are brothers, but then again... it's a bit disturbing considering Kido's age.
The idea of Pegasus always reincarnate when Athena did seems a little doubtful in classic and ND, especially if we recall Hades is 'forget' about him for few hours before launched in furious God mode on Seiya~
Penthesilea

Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
Burn My Dread
View Profile WWW
« Reply #814 on: August 13, 2011, 09:21:17 AM »

I kinda doubt Pegasus died earlier in 15th century, this is unkillable Pegasus after all (just look at Seiya and Tenma) beside we can't say it's canon or rather different interpretation as classic manga and anime did the same about 100 orphans are brothers, but then again... it's a bit disturbing considering Kido's age.

Well Pegasus Saint will always reincarnate but the person who wore its cloth might have been dead already.

In fact, we don't even know his name!

AriesMu188

Teleportation Supervisor
View Profile WWW
« Reply #815 on: August 13, 2011, 10:14:57 AM »

@Fantasy-Magician

Well for Seiyapedia, it's a fan base thing so too much moderation would just kill it. Each of us every once in a while will check on it and remove any incorrect stuff. I update it whenever I can...

For Wikipedia, so many people mess with it, you can't really do much but tell people to read the stuff there with a grain of salt. Fan sites have better info than Wiki...

FreyaWave
  Female
Saint in Training
View Profile WWW
« Reply #816 on: September 26, 2011, 06:14:50 AM »

Yay this is great as a complete noob I can finally get some info <3 thanks all
Kaia

Silver Saint
Mysterious Crest
View Profile WWW
« Reply #817 on: September 28, 2011, 03:35:47 AM »

There is another person who causes trouble called "MBracey84". He has messed around with the "Legend of Crimson Boys", "Camus" and "Seiya" article. I have already clicked the "undo" button. Users named "Banpoedyske" and "Hellojohnatan" seemed also to polluted the Main Page, but AriesMu188 took care of it.

These people also try to pick a fight with us for creating Saint Seiya unrelated articles:

DelmarSimpsonycf
Ekeau
THower84
Yggtus70
Smithlee300
Alsasius1970
RoswellPiercemko
Mokao
Laura1987
GardnerCollierdzx
VaughanRamirezmtv
KodyHinesflv
EmmettChankgm
KenTorresvkx
LeslieChanwbi
Upatu
Reyes86
Horaceandy
Travunimma
Shanetenner
Smithlee300
LandonDouglaslxs

They have offending profiles and advertisment:

Nicksimons
Iyana786
Rooymiller
Grace369
Jeniferlara22
Mayafox12
Mercyleo86
Stampnitzky16

As they are new articles, I believe that only moderators are able to delete their "works"...

I continue browsing through the wikia, hunting down those spammers. I am sure the list is much longer...
Taco o' Tragedy
  Male
keepin' that pimp-hand strong
View Profile
« Reply #818 on: September 29, 2011, 12:09:58 PM »

Whoa. Nice job, Kaia! I seriously need to step up with my contributions. But uh there are actually people trying to pick a fight with us over articles? Wtf why lol? Either way, good work!

Well, he had to learn it from somewhere...
Tetsu Aero
  Male
Administrator
Gold Saint
Proud Stalker of Basilisk no Sylphid
View Profile
« Reply #819 on: October 04, 2011, 12:08:17 PM »

I've cleaned it up now, ^^

Silence is of great profit.
An abundance of speech profiteth nothing.
MB3
  Male
Has discovered the Cosmo
View Profile
« Reply #820 on: October 06, 2011, 06:21:39 PM »

as another total noob, i really appreciate the time and effort people have put forth to have this available to us.

I will have to go check it out, but also try not to spoil too much for myself at the moment Cheesy

I am trying to make sure to watch the TV series with good subs.  the problem is finding good ones after TMD and AZN both quit (also about the same place ADV stopped releasing).

So far I am really liking Seiya and hope to find some good info at a site like this.

I am trying to make an edit to some bad grammer/spelling, but it is telling me there is no user with my username.
Is it because I am new?
At first I would only be cleaning up things like bad grammar and spelling.  I am decent at editing if I try a bit (so excuse my posts if they show otherwise, they are a bit different than a wiki)  Smiley

Anyhow, under the original manga:
(3rd paragraph) "As with many mangas, when a certain time have pasted, "
should be something more like "As with many mangas, when a certain amount of time has passed,"

Haldir

NankH Staff
Gold Saint
Misplaced Athena's Urn Again
View Profile
« Reply #821 on: October 07, 2011, 09:54:51 PM »

You have to register a new account with our Seiyapedia if I remember correctly as it's "separated" from the Forum Account.
MB3
  Male
Has discovered the Cosmo
View Profile
« Reply #822 on: October 08, 2011, 12:54:43 AM »

ok
i will try
i thought that the seiyapedia says on the main page that if you are a member here, you can just use that to log in, but maybe the rules changed since that was written
i will just try to register over there too
^>^
The Commander EVE!
  Female
Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
Your friendly neighbourhood Harpy
View Profile
« Reply #823 on: October 08, 2011, 01:51:24 AM »

I think you have all done a great job with the wiki.

But those people, the ones who keep trashing it, they are annoying. :|

Always a Specter!

I serve Hades, the king of the underworld!
Taco o' Tragedy
  Male
keepin' that pimp-hand strong
View Profile
« Reply #824 on: October 10, 2011, 10:37:17 PM »

@CommanderEve
Oh yes, those boys and girls need to find something more productive to do. I mean, what's the point of trying to mess with other peeps' work? It's petty nonsense.

@MB3
Hey, neat. Feel free to correct any spelling and grammatical errors you may come across. If you decide to add anything major, be sure to let us know! Mucho appreciated. Cheesy

@Crystal Saint and Fire Saint
Damn you both, why haven't I finished your articles yet? Why? Stupid minor inferior characters. Well wait no, Crystal's cool, but Fire? You suck. You and your bird shaped midget of a boss.

Well, he had to learn it from somewhere...
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 ... 65
Print
Jump to:  

//RMRK2 - DARK - Enhanced created by Silverline, From orange-lt by panic

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]