Author Topic: The resident Platinum Saint's 'art'  (Read 26908 times)

Raiden [雷電]

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • I am the Goddess of Death. Your life is forfeit.
    • View Profile
Re: The resident Platinum Saint's 'art'
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2008, 04:39:05 AM »
Huh. Finally finished the FaceMaker headshots of my "Battle For Yreland" characters. ...Rodion still looks weird. XD And I think I characterized them pretty well in the story...

RODION, brother of Ghira, brother-in-law of Valentin, uncle of Galahad and Damian

Um... I'm not that sure about him. >.> Does anyone have any ideas what to do about the image, or does it look better than I think it does?
Voice: Kenji Hamada.

GHIRA, wife of Valentin, mother of Galahad and Damian, sister of Rodion, sister-in-law of Palmyra

OMG, Ghira! 8D I love her, she looks exactly what I want her to look like.
Voice: Houko Kuwashima.

VALENTIN, husband of Ghira, father of Galahad and Damian, brother of Palmyra, brother-in-law of Darius and Rodion

I decided long ago to describe Val as a guy with beautiful features, enough to make other guys crush on him when he was younger. I think I succeeded on this one.
Voice: Wataru Hatano.

GALAHAD, son of Valentin and Ghira, brother of Damian, nephew of Rodion, beloved of Flavie

This is him when he's still a Shadow Sorcerer prison guard, and doesn't know anything of his parents or who he really is.
---

And this is him after he switches sides and helps the main characters escape from the dungeon. It goes without saying that they're caught and Galahad's former comrades (Shadow Sorcerers) torture him as a punishment and blind him by poking his eyes out. ...He's only 20 years old, too.
The blindfold has blood on it at first - the later picture is when the bleeding has finally stopped and the bandages are changed.
---

And this is him after his eye sockets stop bleeding and he gets rid of the blindfold. Flavie and he love each other and I simply adore Flavie because she took to her heart to take care of Galahad, helping him and loving him as best she could. ...She and Gal make such a cute pair (and I'm so glad I decided to create them).
Voice: Souichiro Hoshi.

FLAVIE, beloved of Galahad

<3<3<3<3<3
Btw, she was a prisoner at the Shadow Sorcerer base and Galahad grew very fond of her when he was the guard there. Flavie was a bit crazy and insecure, and didn't talk at all before Galahad and the others took her with them when they left for the first time. She nearly lost her mind again when Galahad was tortured (she heard his screams in her prison cell). After he is brought half dead into her cell and she sees his injuries, she regains her composure and swears that she'll do anything for him.
Voice: Akemi Satou.
JEFFREY, father of Jason and Skye, son of Eldon, uncle of Darius

"Seriously, you two..."
^ Watching his sons bicker again. XD He appears during the second part of the story.
Voice: Kazuhiko Inoue.

JASON, son of Jeffrey, older brother of Skye, cousin of Darius, a Shadow Sorcerer

Appears during the second part. Skye meets him in the Shadow Sorcerer dungeons, but not as a guard. He's a prisoner, accused of treason against his faction.
Voice: Hikaru Midorikawa.

SKYE, son of Jeffrey, younger brother of Jason, cousin of Darius, a Light Sorcerer

Was main character at first, but then the main part began to switch around. I think it's probably Derek currently? Sometime Galahad will be the main character...
Voice: Hiroshi Kamiya.

DARIUS, husband of Palmyra, brother-in-law of Valentin, nephew of Jeffrey, cousin of Jason and Skye

---

Didn't like the pissed off faces so I created new ones. ...Yep, he looks better this way.
Voice: Kenichi Suzumura.

PS. Neither Jeffrey, Jason, Skye or Darius know about their relationship. XD I think only Eldon, Jeffrey's father, knows of it. Jeff's brother died rather early (in his mid-20s) and his grieving wife moved away, and no one knew that she was carrying Darius at the time. She sent the baby Darius to Eldon with a note that she was dying of exhaustion, and Dar grew up as an orphan among the rebellious Sorcerers.
Well.. Skye, DHC, Tress, Shaina... your character headshots are done. 8D

ORENDA, Native American half-dragon (in the story real dragons can turn into humans. See where I'm going with this?)

She's a Light Sorcerer and thus capable of reading other people's minds - just like Derek, Skye and Darius.
Voice: Yuki Masuda.

AMAYA, Japanese-Italian

She's a Grand Mage aka Universe Sorcerer. She hasn't fully mastered her abilities, so sometimes she causes more damage than she had intended. Under emotional and/or physical stress she can pretty much wipe out a whole regiment... but at the same time she'll most probably wreck most of the nearby landscape, too...
Rodion has dubbed her: "The Lady of the Great Crater Once Known As Rome". The shortened nickname is Crater Lady and Amaya doesn't really appreciate it - a fact which Rodion finds amusing and takes advantage of.
Voice: Maaya Sakamoto.

AERYN, Irish half-sidhé

She is an Earth Sorcerer and an archer.
Voice: Megumi Hayashibara.

BEATRICE, Italian

A Shadow Sorcerer, has known Donovan (leader of the Shadow Sorcerers) since they were little.
Voice: Junko Minagawa.

DONOVAN, Irish-Australian

He's the leader of the Shadow Sorcerers, and kind of a jerk.
Voice: Daisuke Hirakawa.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 06:18:59 AM by Raiden [雷電] »

Shaina [シャイナ]

• Ophiuchus Gold Saint
  • Administrator
  • Awakened to the 8th Sense
  • A Heart for Ice Saints and Idiot Crabs
    • View Profile
    • Stayka's Saint Seiya Archive
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2008, 05:47:44 AM »
Nice :) I like Beatrice2.jpg better. And Donovan looks cute, too XD

Shainas Harem: Camus, DeathMask, Manigoldo + Dégel. Adopted: Shaina, Alberich, Hyoga, Jabu, Yato + Cassios.

DaHaloChick

• Silver Saint
  • I own the Caek Cloth and am in the Pastry Squad :0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2008, 11:55:45 AM »
Amaya is beautiful! And your other characters look wonderful as well! Once I get home i'm gonna read what you've written of it so far in the writing section <3

My Saint Seiya Harem: Scorpio Milo, Scorpio Kardia, Pisces Albafica, Sphinx Pharaoh, Chameleon June, Thor, Hagen, Mime
Shared: Balrog Rune, Perseus Argol, Harpy Valentine, Hypnos, Thanatos

Plantress

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Saint
  • A warrior of Gaia, Goddess of the Earth.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2008, 05:25:37 PM »
Aeryn looks really good Raiden. ^^  I love green eyes. XD

MY Harem Saints: Shun and Shura
Saints/Specters I share: Aiolos, Aldebaran, Rune, Nachi, Black Andromeda, Black Dragon, and Kagaho
[I

Raiden [雷電]

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2008, 08:27:47 AM »
GINTARE, Lithuanian

She's a Water Sorcerer and very powerful at healing. Is shy and doesn't like conflicts. Beloved of Rinzen.
Voice: Sanae Kobayashi.

RINZEN, Tibetan

He's an Air Sorcerer and loves to stand outside in the rain. He's known for something he said in the past - "Tides bring wind and rainbow stops rains.". Beloved of Gintare.
Voice: Takashi Kondo.

PS. The line there is a real proverb. ^____^;;
DANTE, Irish-Italian, son of Donovan and Beatrice

At age 8.
Voice: ?
--

At age 18.
Voice: Akio Suyama.

He was a rather normal (albeit rude and rowdy) kid, but he ends up pretty scary when older. That expression on his older self's face can be misleading to people who don't know him, and an omen of something you REALLY don't want to know for those that actually do. I'm not sure yet if I want to make him into an evil follower of Donovan's example, or simply a freaking scary anti-hero who kills people with a smile on his face. XD
LOUISE, Swedish, older twin sister of Sigfrid

---

She is the reincarnation of Brigid, the Celtic Goddess of Fire, and thus a Fire Sorcerer.
(Based on Lovux the Great, a friend/acquaintance of mine from the Tenipuri DSP forums.)
Voice: Megumi Ogata.

SIGFRID, Swedish, younger twin brother of Louise

He is the reincarnation of Taranis, the Celtic God of Thunder, and thus a Light Sorcerer.
Voice: Nobutoshi Canna.

FELIX, unknown nationality, a magical vampire

He's a vampire that feeds on magic / life-force and not blood. He doesn't even bite people - he simply takes a bit of magic from every person in his vicinity, by just BEING there. He controls this ability really well... but if he becomes exhausted, he loses control and pretty much takes so much energy from his surroundings that he either turns other people into magic-vampires or kills them (since when their magic is gone, they don't have enough energy left to sustain their own body functions). Sometimes he tends to faint if he takes in too much of that magic / life-force / energy (whatever you want to call it, it's the same thing). He's also a bit of a klutz. One that's smexy, kind of angsty and sad in a gentle way, but still a klutz.
PS. Can't decide which pic to use. :/
Voice: Sho Hayami.

GABRIEL, half-Spanish and half-French, son of Alejandro and Morgance, a magical vampire

Felix has always been blaming himself for being 'careless' and 'stupid' enough to come into the prison town of Parth while on the verge of death - when Gabriel found him outside during one night, he lost control and nearly killed the boy. He shared some of his own energy with him to save him, but ended up turning him into a vampire. Gabriel doesn't mind being a vampire, even though it means he will live for hundreds of years. "Felix lives long, too, so we could just keep each other company. Besides, there are probably other vampires out there - maybe even a big community! I want to find them..."
Voice: Naozumi Takahashi.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 12:27:38 PM by Raiden [雷電] »

Raiden [雷電]

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2008, 12:54:07 PM »
New Bleach OCs.

[spoiler]Yukimasa Utsunomiya, 3rd Seat of the 14th Squad. A physician.

Shisou's ("Look of Death") shikai.

Materialized.

HEADSHOT

-----

Voice: Katsuaki Arima.

PS. AAAAGH! His headshot made him look like Aion! O__O;; *hides* ;____;
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Naozumi Fujii, 4th Seat of the 14th Squad. Is kind of like a non-condescending Yumichika (and he doesn't think in the "pretty/ugly" style).

Nagaretora's shikai. Originally Nagareboshitora ("Shooting Star Tiger"), both Fujii and he agree that his name was too long and complex to use, so it was shortened to Nagaretora.

HEADSHOT

Voice: Naozumi Takahashi.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Takatora Koizumi, 5th Seat of the 14th Squad. (I'll have to come up with a role for him later...)

Shikon no Kadou's ("Purple Vortex") shikai.

HEADSHOT

...He looks bitchy. And like POLAND from Axis Power Hetalia. o___o;;

Voice: Hiro Shimono.

PS. I based a part of his personality on a drama track where Hiro Shimono played a gung-ho guy called Tachibana, while Takuma Terashima (Ruri'iro Kujaku, lol) played his... brother, I think? The scene that made me decide had something to do with Tachibana running without looking where he goes and then hitting something. This isn't the real scene below, it's just an imaginary transcript of a SIMILAR scene. xD I also noticed that Terashima sounds like Daisuke Ono when he uses his deep voice. What the hell, lol.

Tachibana (Shimono): "This Tachibana-sama will show you how great I am!" *dashes off*
Other guy (Terashima): "Uh, you're heading toward the apple tree."
Tachibana: "YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID THAT SOON- GAH!" *DONG* "...I dun feel so good... guuuuh" *thump*
Other guy: "...Idiot."
Yoshifumi Tachibana, Sachiko's twin brother, 6th Seat of the 14th Squad along with his sister. The assassin/spy type. Can also turn berserk and extremely sadistic if someone hurts his sister.

Mutsurugi's ("Fog Blade") shikai.

Disguised on a spy/assassin mission. He and his sister look so much alike that while disguised like this no one knows which one's which.

Undisguised.

HEADSHOT

SPY HEADSHOT

Voice: Takayuki Kondou.
Sachiko Tachibana, Yoshifumi's twin sister, 6th Seat of the 14th Squad along with her brother. The assassin/spy type.

Kokuchou's ("Black Swan") shikai.

Shikai 2.

Disguised on a spy/assassin mission. She and her brother look so much alike that while disguised like this no one knows which one's which.

Undisguised.

And finally just some random image. ...I have no idea what to use this for. o__O;; WTF, she a dancer? XD

HEADSHOT

SPY HEADSHOT

Voice: Chisa Yokoyama.
[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 06:00:36 PM by Raiden [雷電] »

Shaina [シャイナ]

• Ophiuchus Gold Saint
  • Administrator
  • Awakened to the 8th Sense
  • A Heart for Ice Saints and Idiot Crabs
    • View Profile
    • Stayka's Saint Seiya Archive
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2008, 07:09:06 AM »
Hello Raiden! I have something else for you to create faces for characters: http://flashface.ctapt.de/

Shainas Harem: Camus, DeathMask, Manigoldo + Dégel. Adopted: Shaina, Alberich, Hyoga, Jabu, Yato + Cassios.

Raiden [雷電]

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2009, 02:09:46 PM »
More Yreland characters.

DEREK, future beloved of Aeryn, a Light Sorcerer

---

---

Well... he is a bit on the sarcastic, snarky side. X'D
Voice: Tomokazu Seki.

GOLDWINE, a gold dragon, human form

Voice: Takeshi Kusao.

STERLYN, a silver dragon, human form

Voice: Fumihiko Tachiki.

FARRIS, a brass dragon, human form

He's distantly related to the evil red dragons, as his color (as dragon) and his hair (as human) suggest. This is why he, out of the good dragons, hates the reds the most.
Voice: Tomokazu Sugita.

BRONZE & COPPER, bronze and copper dragons, twins, human forms

---

Bronze and copper dragons are all pairs of twins - you can never see a bronze without a copper twin or the other way around. Out of these two Bronze is the happy, scatterbrained and nice twin, while Copper is hotheaded, rowdy and even slightly mean.
Voices: Tatsuhisa Suzuki.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 07:21:42 AM by Raiden [雷電] »

Raiden [雷電]

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2009, 04:46:51 PM »
And yet again, a new Bleach OC.

[spoiler]Cierviro Edelstein, an Arrancar and former Fracción of Aaroniero Arruruerie. Completely blind.

Regular form.

Resurreccion. He's a peryton. Called "Alabarda" aka "Halberd".

HEADSHOT

Voice: Yuuki Masuda (like Niou from Prince of Tennis).

Background: When Masaharu came to help Rukia in her fight with Aaroniero, Cierviro assaulted him. He fought him, ultimately releasing his Resurreccion form and executing his final technique on him - charging him at full speed, impaling him with his horns. When his horns broke off, he returned to his regular form. When he noticed Masaharu was still alive, he attempted to finish him off, but due to Byakuya's intervention and fight with Zomari Leroux, he retreated and is now fighting Shinigami at random in the Hueco Mundo desert. The fact that Aaroniero died made him a rogue among other Arrancar. (Think the difference between samurai and ronin in ancient Japan.)[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 08:45:05 PM by Raiden [雷電] »

Pisces_Aphrodite

• Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2009, 01:20:48 PM »
I love you work^^

Raiden [雷電]

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2009, 07:20:38 AM »
And yet more Yreland!

DARRAGH, Aeryn's half-brother, a full-blood Sidhé, also King of the Sidhé, falls in love with Adele

While Aeryn's around 90 in Sidhé years (18 in human), Darragh's 300 (around 30 in human). He's very wise and loves his sister a lot - letting her go with the Sorcerers was a very hard decision for him.
Voice: Susumu Chiba. (YES, IT'S PERFECT.)

DARRAGH AND AERYN'S MOTHER, full-blooded Sidhé from the Dryad branch

She takes care of the trees in the Sidhé forest with other Dryads. Darragh and Aeryn haven't seen her for a few years. She still misses her human husband who died a few years back - he had gained Sidhé status and their aging process at one point, even though he remained human.
Voice: Nana Mizuki.

ADELE, Rodion and Amaya's daughter, Ghira's niece, Damian and Galahad's cousin, she meets Darragh at age 18 and falls in love

Voice: Fumiko Orikasa.

DAMIAN, Valentin and Ghira's younger son, nephew of both Rodion and Palmyra, Galahad's brother, Adele's cousin

He and Adele are closer than cousins - they're each others' best friends. Damian is a gentle young man, worrying for other people (mostly his family and Adele).
Voice: Hisayoshi Suganuma.

MURTAGH, Shadow Sorcerer, half-Sidhé

He's the Shadow Sorcerer who was about to join the rebellion with Jason. He's not in the cells with Maya, Skye and co. when Galahad is introduced, though, so where did he disappear to?
Voice: Hiroki Takahashi.

GORMAN, a blue dragon, human form

He's the leader of the blue dragons, the second strongest of the evil dragon clans.
Voice: Tarusuke Shingaki.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 07:48:53 AM by Raiden [雷電] »

Raiden [雷電]

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2009, 02:31:13 PM »
Once again, new Bleach OCs. Four of 'em. Two Shinigami and two Arrancars.

[spoiler]Tokimune Daidoji, the 4th Seat of the 13th Squad. Former best friend of Kei Ashikaga.

Voice: Kazuki Yao.

Tokimune was friends with Kei until the Pendulum arc incident. He's been living with no knowledge of his old friend's fate for 100 years and now he found out that he still lives, having relocated to Rukongai. Now that Kei's going insane, Tokimune's determined to fight him into the real world and either kill him or get Urahara to save him. He's not going to allow any stranger to kill his former friend and if there is anyone who's allowed to do it, it's either him... or Kensei Muguruma.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Kei Ashikaga, former 7th Seat of the 9th Squad (Kensei's time). Former best friend of Tokimune Daidoji. Current beta-Vizard.

Voice: KENN.

Kei was with Kensei Muguruma when he and his Squad were turned into their Hollow forms by Aizen. He was also the one who Urahara experimented on with the biggest dose of the Vizardification substance. Then, before Yoruichi reached Urahara's lab and retrieved the to-be Vizards, Kei had woken up due to the abnormally large amount of the drug and escaped. He moved to Rukongai and lived there unnoticed before he started to lose control and go insane. Tokimune heard of these instances, located him and battled him into the real world. While there they got separated - Kei was discovered by the Vizard and Tokimune found himself from inside the fake Karakura town. Now the battle of the two will be resumed. It remains to be seen whether the berserk Kei will be killed by Tokimune or saved by Urahara's more advanced Vizardification methods.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Thorion van Cabarra, an Arrancar. Sent to bring the rogue Cierviro Edelstein back to the fold, but instead defects and joins Ichigo. Was saved from a certain death by Neliel Tu Oderschvank before she was overthrown by Nnoitra and Szayel.

Regular form

Resurreccion, non-battle form and battle form. Called "Astado" aka "Horned one" (he's some weird flying goat thing). He calls this form with "Ugoki koto raitei no gotoshi", which means "Strike like lightning".

HEADSHOT, regular form and Resurreccion

---

Voice: Yasunori Matsumoto.

PS. His Resurreccion form's battle mode is supposed to be holding electrified whips in his hands. The dark background removed the whip part. ._.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Clavis Oscuros, an Arrancar. Meets up with Thorion when he's on his way to where Ichigo is. He was saved by Neliel along with him when the two were on the brink of death.

Regular form

Resurreccion, called Pesanta. He calls this form with "Shiri gataki koto kage no gotoku". It means "Unpredictable like the shadows".

HEADSHOT

Voice: Tatsuhisa Suzuki.

PS. Pesanta is an enormous, black and very hairy dog in Catalan legend. It has steel paws and tends to invade people's houses in the night, lying down on their chests making it difficult for them to breathe and causing them the most horrible nightmares.
Interesting how I picked the name of his Resurreccion AFTER making the icon. It fits so well. What with being an enormous black dog (the weird head thing) with steel paws (all the mechanical junk).[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 01:08:24 PM by Raiden [雷電] »

Raiden [雷電]

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2009, 09:36:16 AM »
Violinist of Hameln and Violinist of Hameln: Shchelkunchik OCs...

[spoiler]CELLO (VoH, partly VoH:S)

Pissed off at someone. Usually he has a calm and cool expression on his face. Whenever he smiles, it's an empty smile - seeing his optimistic and naive twin brother get hurt during battles, but still keep smiling, has taken its toll on him.

CHORD (VoH, partly VoH:S)

He is annoyingly happy. Like all the time. He's also a ditz and an airhead and incredibly naive. Total opposite of his twin brother.

LYRE (VoH, partly VoH:S)

She is the mother of Triangle and Schalmei (aka Schal) and wife of Cello. She grew up with Cello and Chord and has had a crush on Cello since childhood.

TRIANGLE aka Tria (VoH:S)

She is a gentle person, with a somewhat shy trait. After sensing how much Lute hurt when he was forced to fight Great, she wanted to help him save his brother. The two eventually fell in love due to their innate kindness - Lute inherited his from his uncle Lute, while Tria inherited hers from her mother Lyre.[/spoiler]

Golden Sagittarius

• Silver Saint
  • Typical Sagittarius - adventurous horselover!
    • View Profile
    • Sagi's Kingdom of Imagination
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2009, 04:07:04 AM »
Your stuff looks really good! How do you make those heads?
~HAREM: Apollo, Artemis, Charon~
~SHARED: Mu, Poseidon, Isaac, Aiolos, Shaka, Aphrodite, Milo, Shiryu~
~ADOPTED: Marin, Shunrei~

Raiden [雷電]

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2009, 11:01:35 AM »
FaceMaker. It's an RPG Maker program. Looks like this.

Because I can't draw, I have to use icon creators in order to make my characters. :/