Author Topic: Saint Seiya Mega House Figures  (Read 1805 times)

Virgo Constellation

• Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
Saint Seiya Mega House Figures
« on: February 18, 2008, 11:11:13 AM »
Anyone know if MegaHouse are going to continue this line? So far we have  :seiya: :shiryu: :athena:

As they released three figures in one go, would it be safe to assume that another three are in the pipeline? I'm thinking  :hyoga: :shun: :ikki:
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 05:15:29 AM by Amarashiki »
"I'm not going to play 'break the pillar' with you guys. I'm going to take Poseidon's damn head off!" - Ikki

hyoga

Re: Any more MegaHouse Statues?
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2008, 11:34:31 AM »
I think by now they should have showed at least a couple of prototypes, so don't know what to tell you.

Virgo Constellation

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2008, 01:04:39 PM »
Yeah, it's been awhile since the first few came out.

What gives me hope is the kind of attention they are giving to One Piece after a fairly long hiatus. They are releasing more figures in the line and even reissuing retooled or better painted version of Zorro.

The same with the Gundam Seed figures. They churned them out at relatively infrequent intervals. I know they released these in batches of three as well. Although it looks like that line has run out of steam now =/ I was still hoping for them to release Kira Yamato, Mu La Flaga and Murrue Ramius for the final showdown. I don't know how any line can forget to include such major protagonists like that. I'm aware that the line was orientated towards sexy girls, hence the 3 versions of Meer Campbell and Lunamaria. But they did make figures of male characters; Yzak and Athrun. So what gives?
"I'm not going to play 'break the pillar' with you guys. I'm going to take Poseidon's damn head off!" - Ikki

Roshi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2008, 11:23:45 PM »
well if you see the form of the base that comes with the figure

it's kinda easy to see that Saori will be surrounded by 5 person....

it's not that hard to guess who are those 5.....

:seiya: :shiryu: :hyoga: :shun: :ikki:

Virgo Constellation

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2008, 01:24:25 AM »
Interesting...

I had noticed the wedge shaped base, but not thought anything of it. If that is the case I would need a bigger area to display them as my shelves are not that deep. It also adds weight to the idea we should expect some more figures.

The last 3 figure were released in July 2007, unless we see any prototype fairly soon, I don't think there will be an annual schedule =S