SSF Forum Header by Shaina
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

110424 Posts in 4357 Topics- by 873 Members - Latest Member: arioss

October 24, 2014, 02:16:18 PM
Saint Seiya Fan Forums - The largest english Saint Seiya community!Like To Chat?EntertainmentKurumada's WorldB't X
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Print
Author Topic: B't X  (Read 17245 times)
Labbul Luca

« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2008, 07:14:09 AM »

shaka so thats it... coz i guess, they just feed it, and raphaelo main source of power is by sucking the earth it self
blackrose22
  Female
Acquired Seventh Sense
a lost soul
View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2008, 03:12:34 PM »

pretty much. but apparantly it can also grow by just using the air around it.

does not know where, what or who they are. drawn to the dark and fearing the light. what can they do is in the dark. how sad it is to be a lost soul with no where to go.
Labbul Luca

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2008, 04:16:19 PM »

shaka sheesh if i could choose which bt i want, that would be raphaelo just hope that it wouldn't eat me
blackrose22
  Female
Acquired Seventh Sense
a lost soul
View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2008, 03:12:13 PM »

i don't think anyone can control him though. i prefer ja'tame or how ever her name is spelled.

does not know where, what or who they are. drawn to the dark and fearing the light. what can they do is in the dark. how sad it is to be a lost soul with no where to go.
Raiden [雷電]
  Female
Acquired Seventh Sense
I am the Goddess of Death. Your life is forfeit.
View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2008, 05:29:08 AM »

J'etaime.

...And me, too. Or X. I loved his personality.

blackrose22
  Female
Acquired Seventh Sense
a lost soul
View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2008, 03:09:08 PM »

yeah his personality is awsome.

AriesMu188

Gold Saint
Teleportation Supervisor
View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2008, 03:10:35 PM »

has anyone heard of this series done by kurumada. its one of those kind of hard to find series in a store that i have come to realize but i want to see if anyone found/read/seen this anime/manga.

I love B't X. My fav fight is the one with Fao and J'tame fighting Gai with Garuda. Very moving. The anime/ova is okay

Cheers

Shaina [シャイナ]

Administrator
Awakened to the 8th Sense
Ophiuchus Gold Saint
A Heart for Ice Saints and Idiot Crabs
View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2008, 03:31:43 PM »

I'm currently re-watching and re-reading it as I was asked to join in a B'tX Tarot project.

Here's what I came up with fanart-wise so far:

Tarot  card: http://stayka.deviantart.com/art/B-tX-Tarot-The-Fool-90685904

Desktop Wallpaper: http://stayka.deviantart.com/art/B-tX-WP-Before-the-Change-91565881

And a couple of new screenshots: http://stayka.bplaced.net/bx/bx-index.html

Shainas Harem: Camus, DeathMask, Manigoldo + Dégel. Adopted: Shaina, Alberich, Hyoga, Jabu, Yato + Cassios.
blackrose22
  Female
Acquired Seventh Sense
a lost soul
View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2008, 11:16:45 AM »

yes screen caps! but something must be up with deiantart  because i can't see the first 2. have to try those later.

ScyllaIo

Silver Saint
View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2008, 09:08:45 AM »

B't X is a pretty good series.  Teppi really doesn't look like seiya too much.  He used the standard animals/creatures for the B'ts but the designs were awesome.  X is too cool.  The best character out of the whole book.  Vol. 15 just came out last week in english.  I have to admit the company did a pretty good job with this book.  I'm iffy about getting the american version of the anime, I don't know what company it is that is releaseing it.

Scylla Io
blackrose22
  Female
Acquired Seventh Sense
a lost soul
View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2008, 11:13:31 AM »

yea i know what you mean. i kind of found the company thats translating the anime but i've hardly ever heard of it until i went to their site. can't remember the name really either.

dedwing11

Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2008, 10:26:45 AM »

i've just started watching the anime... got a copy from a friend for the two volumes.
and so far it was entertaining, i like how Teppei gets the battle gear on... i just wish they didn't do it for every single episode coz it's starting to lose it's charm Sad

another reason i liked this show was because i get the nostalgic feeling of Escaflowne. Van Fanel riding that dragon was AWESOME!
this show was much more known compared to saint seiya in my country.  i'm not sure though if saint seiya was aired though.

blackrose22
  Female
Acquired Seventh Sense
a lost soul
View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2008, 11:16:08 AM »

which country are you from? some where online should say if it was aired there or not. or at least i think so. (could be wrong.)

Steamrollers solve all - 無駄-駄!
  Male
Acquired Seventh Sense
Za Warudo!
View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2008, 07:07:23 PM »

I've read a good chunk of the manga, and I've seen all of the anime and the OVA.

And this is going to sound crazy, but I actually like it better than Saint Seiya.  The characters seemed more... well, more likeable.  Teppei's brash nature hid the fact he was capable of moments of pure tactical genius, like against the Myu expy, and yet he was yelled at for being a complete idiot at other times.  He made mistakes, and he learned from them.  It took the idea of "running the gauntlet" like against the Gold Saints, and took it in an unexpected way.  Fou and Hokuto were more restrained yet could kick heaping amounts of ass, Lon was pretty cunning when he wanted to, and there were a lot of tragic ends for people.

*raises flame shield*

Harem includes: Hilda, Elly, Esmeralda, Morrigan Aensland, Lilith Aensland, Franziska von Karma, Adrian Andrews, Ema Skye, and Athena Asamiya
Shared: Minos, because HildaXMinos rocks
Adopted: Fenrir and Bud.
http://www.pixelscapes.com/sailornothing/ <- Not mine, but a holy grail amongst fiction.
dedwing11

Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2008, 12:17:18 AM »

i agree with steamroller on the points he mentioned,  those things gave the characters more depth.
choosing a favorite between Saint Seiya ang B'TX is hard though...

i kinda enjoyed the fights in B'TX more because they seem to make more sense (no need to rely on cosmo to explain miraculous feats) and they are less "repetitive", while Saint Seiya had a lot of things going for it like all the cool cloths they come up with and how they build up the story for the Hades saga (and fan service if you're a girl  shiryu).  But i must say, I like the Teppei character more compared to Seiya.

one question though, in chinese myth, i think the other "guardian" should have been a Tiger instead of a Kirin (pegasus) like in Fushigi Yuugi right?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Print
Jump to:  

//RMRK2 - DARK - Enhanced created by Silverline, From orange-lt by panic

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]