Author Topic: B't X  (Read 36669 times)

AriesMu188

• Gold Saint
  • Teleportation Supervisor
    • View Profile
    • Mu's Corner
Re: B't X
« Reply #60 on: October 08, 2008, 08:29:52 AM »
Well Masami loves to mix ideas but the reason why I say the Masami Kirin :) is not really a Pegaus is because there is the in chinese myth Fire Kei Rin(Spelling?). It is made up of fire and it can fly. So, adding wings is not unreasonable...

In Ring ni Kakero 2, the Kirin there is more tradition kind of Kirin without the wings...

He just love to add wings to everything like Sagittarius Gold Cloth. The wings could be a hint to the history of Sagittarius Gold Cloth though.

Gomess

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 08, 2008, 08:44:40 AM »
Wings, persistence, and being taught by your big sister. That's what little Kurumen are made of!

Julian Solo's favourite sauce.

Shaina [シャイナ]

• Ophiuchus Gold Saint
  • Administrator
  • Awakened to the 8th Sense
  • A Heart for Ice Saints and Idiot Crabs
    • View Profile
    • Stayka's Saint Seiya Archive
« Reply #62 on: October 25, 2008, 05:35:31 AM »
:shaina-excalibur: I split the stuff about character recycling, as it went quite a bit off topic. It's now here: http://saintseiyafan.com/Forum/index.php?topic=2332.0

Shainas Harem: Camus, DeathMask, Manigoldo + Dégel. Adopted: Shaina, Alberich, Hyoga, Jabu, Yato + Cassios.

blackrose22

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • a lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 01, 2008, 11:19:36 AM »
didn't realize that we got that far off topic. oh well. anyway anyone see the end of b't x?
does not know where, what or who they are. drawn to the dark and fearing the light. what can they do is in the dark. how sad it is to be a lost soul with no where to go.

Shaina [シャイナ]

• Ophiuchus Gold Saint
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 01, 2008, 06:20:32 PM »
Sure. Saw the OVA, read the manga. What do you want to know?

Shainas Harem: Camus, DeathMask, Manigoldo + Dégel. Adopted: Shaina, Alberich, Hyoga, Jabu, Yato + Cassios.

AriesMu188

• Gold Saint
    • View Profile
    • Mu's Corner
« Reply #65 on: November 01, 2008, 10:03:21 PM »
Yer, the OVA one is just another version of the Seiya ending in Hades.

Manga Ending Spoiler
[spoiler]
For the manga, I would have like to know more about the Machine Imperator but it was good ending. The Shireishou dies along with their 4 B't and X dies to get Teppei and Koutarou home safe... It was a little Norse Myth Ragnarok feel there where the last 2 pages are the 2 brothers going home and their dogs come rushing and you can see the tree on Kamui Island...(If I didn't remeber wrong :)
[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 05:47:31 AM by Shaina [シャイナ] »

Shaina [シャイナ]

• Ophiuchus Gold Saint
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 02, 2008, 05:48:26 AM »
I put a spoiler tag around the manga ending as in the US Vol.16 hasn't been published yet. ^^

Steamrollers solve all - 無駄-駄!

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • Za Warudo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 02, 2008, 03:45:44 PM »
*reads the spoiler*

How ironic, in comparison to who dies/survives in Saint Seiya.
Harem includes: Hilda, Elly, Esmeralda, Morrigan Aensland, Lilith Aensland, Franziska von Karma, Adrian Andrews, Ema Skye, and Athena Asamiya
Shared: Minos, because HildaXMinos rocks
Adopted: Fenrir and Bud.
http://www.pixelscapes.com/sailornothing/ <- Not mine, but a holy grail amongst fiction.

blackrose22

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • a lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 08, 2008, 03:34:27 PM »
i would have to agree with that. though in the anime they make it seem like they all die and no one really survives. so they kind of made the anime sadder.
does not know where, what or who they are. drawn to the dark and fearing the light. what can they do is in the dark. how sad it is to be a lost soul with no where to go.

Steamrollers solve all - 無駄-駄!

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • Za Warudo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 08, 2008, 08:20:37 PM »
In Saint Seiya or the B't X anime?  Because in the anime, most of the cast survives.  Only exceptions are Amigo and Marchelo.
Harem includes: Hilda, Elly, Esmeralda, Morrigan Aensland, Lilith Aensland, Franziska von Karma, Adrian Andrews, Ema Skye, and Athena Asamiya
Shared: Minos, because HildaXMinos rocks
Adopted: Fenrir and Bud.
http://www.pixelscapes.com/sailornothing/ <- Not mine, but a holy grail amongst fiction.

blackrose22

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • a lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 15, 2008, 12:28:46 PM »
the anime made it look like the 4 knights, teppi, and his brother died. i might be wrong but thats what it seemed like.

Shaina [シャイナ]

• Ophiuchus Gold Saint
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 15, 2008, 12:39:29 PM »
Well, I thought in the anime it was somewhat open. The manga appeared more final ^^

dedwing11

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
    • Hobby-gasmic
« Reply #72 on: November 15, 2008, 08:43:57 PM »
the anime did not really verified anything about the fate of the heroes... but it was strongly implied that they all died.

AriesMu188

• Gold Saint
    • View Profile
    • Mu's Corner
« Reply #73 on: November 15, 2008, 11:08:06 PM »
Yer, both the manga and OVA made it look like they died... The OVA was rushed because it caught up with the manga.(Some of the Shichi Mashou didn't show up yet and the real idenity of Meimu was revealed in the manga)

I find the ending of the OVA moving but it was copying Saint Seiya there so you know... : |

blackrose22

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • a lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 23, 2008, 12:37:02 PM »
yeah i know. it was a good ending but kind of annoying because you want to know what happened to the guys. sadly thats just how things go in the anime world.