Author Topic: B't X  (Read 36770 times)

blackrose22

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • a lost soul
    • View Profile
B't X
« on: December 15, 2007, 12:13:28 PM »
has anyone heard of this series done by kurumada. its one of those kind of hard to find series in a store that i have come to realize but i want to see if anyone found/read/seen this anime/manga.
does not know where, what or who they are. drawn to the dark and fearing the light. what can they do is in the dark. how sad it is to be a lost soul with no where to go.

Shaina [シャイナ]

• Ophiuchus Gold Saint
  • Administrator
  • Awakened to the 8th Sense
  • A Heart for Ice Saints and Idiot Crabs
    • View Profile
    • Stayka's Saint Seiya Archive
Re: B't X
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2007, 12:16:07 PM »
I have all 16 volumes of the manga here. It's an okay series, but I like Saint Seiya way better.

I wrote a review of it in German: http://stayka.homelinux.net/seiya/texte/infos/bx-infog.html (You might want to try Google or Babelfish to translate it)

Here you can DL some screenshots I did of the anime: http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=DPQCK59H

Shainas Harem: Camus, DeathMask, Manigoldo + Dégel. Adopted: Shaina, Alberich, Hyoga, Jabu, Yato + Cassios.

Tetsu Aero

• Administrator
  • Gold Saint
  • Proud Stalker of Basilisk no Sylphid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2007, 12:18:14 PM »
I have all the episodes oon my little PC here, plus Vol. 6,8-13 of the english version of the manga :)

I have to say i really like it, but a favourite is hard to choose x3

This was the period when Kurumada started realising he needed a more fit for fight female ^^

Silence is of great profit.
An abundance of speech profiteth nothing.

blackrose22

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • a lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2007, 12:09:43 PM »
thanks for the links shaina. i like the series to a point. i guess next to saint seiya its not as good but better than some other animes out there. i have watched the first eps but not the ovas. i do own volumes 6-8 in english.
does not know where, what or who they are. drawn to the dark and fearing the light. what can they do is in the dark. how sad it is to be a lost soul with no where to go.

lord_hades

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2007, 02:25:59 AM »
I was wondering...since we're all Saint Seiya fans here, has anyone else looked into other works done by the same mangaka?

I've got the entire BT'X collection - it's doesn't have the best storyline, it's weird for men and women to be riding on AI robots shaped like mythical beasts, and it sure is a pain that the main character once again looks like Seiya, but you get to see a Saga look-alike with black hair atop a cybernetic dragon, a picture of what Hyoga would look like if he grew up, and two wonderfully powerful female fighters whose cleavage we aren't the least bit interested in.

Anyone else seen BT'X?

Shaina [シャイナ]

• Ophiuchus Gold Saint
  • Administrator
  • Awakened to the 8th Sense
  • A Heart for Ice Saints and Idiot Crabs
    • View Profile
    • Stayka's Saint Seiya Archive
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2007, 02:33:16 AM »
Seen it and read it - see above :)

(I merged the topic into the original B'tX topic. For other series by Kurumada we created the subforum "Kurumada's World" as you can see.)

Shainas Harem: Camus, DeathMask, Manigoldo + Dégel. Adopted: Shaina, Alberich, Hyoga, Jabu, Yato + Cassios.

Raiden [雷電]

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • I am the Goddess of Death. Your life is forfeit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2007, 10:45:09 AM »
Hey Bronze, if you need to see the anime in English subs, I topicced the torrents here:
http://saintseiyafan.com/Forum/index.php?topic=649.0

...I found that I like Fou quite a bit. He doesn't really look like any Saint Seiya character... unless you think about a blond Orphée or blond Julian. ...And his attitude is just perfect. It's also quite funny how it's possible to like the B'ts as much as human characters, but I for once like X more than most humans. It's nice to have robots with human intelligence and emotions. Such pretty robots, too... qilin, dragon, phoenix...

But Metalface is still my favorite. xP ...And I actually like Dr. Zaji more than Ron and Hokuto together! (Dunno why...)

Newborn [ニューボン]

• Admin of SSF
  • Administrator
  • Acquired Seventh Sense
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
    • Saint Seiya fan
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2007, 11:34:29 AM »
the american dub came out earlier this year

*newbie wonders if he should get the english dub B'Tx DVDs* :D
spoiler tag code
Code: [Select]
[spoiler]type here[/spoiler]

blackrose22

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • a lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2007, 12:17:42 PM »
i wonder about that to. mainly because its done by a company that i haven't really heard of before so not sure if they are good.

Kodmaniac

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2008, 02:21:47 PM »
I have been doing my best to track down the books (it's been a bit of a pain), I have managed to procure volumes 1-6 so far and do find myself to be enjoying it quite a bit. Not as good as Saint Seiya, but it's still been a pretty fun story so far. I will say that I find the artwork in this to be far better than his artwork in the majority of Saint Seiya, now I see that BT'X was done on a monthly release schedule, Seiya was a weekly release right?

blackrose22

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • a lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2008, 12:11:54 PM »
it was a pain for me too to find the books. i only got lucky when finding 3 of them because they were ordered but not picked up at a awsome anime store but i can't order there anymore because that store is now closed. (it was so awsome too.)

faiz90

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2008, 05:59:44 AM »
Shaina could you upload B't X manga so i could see other Kurumada Artwork other than Saint Seiya.

blackrose22

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • a lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2008, 03:15:01 PM »
i know a place you could get b't x manga scans. just go to this site---> http://www.vnmanga.com/truyentranh/index.php
though you will have to sign up and post a little in order to be able to download stuff. just look under their b section.

Labbul Luca

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2008, 05:03:29 AM »
 :shaka: they aired and published bt x and bt x neo in indonesia, until now i couldn't get it how raphaelo got bigger n bigger by itself and who created it

Tetsu Aero

• Administrator
  • Gold Saint
  • Proud Stalker of Basilisk no Sylphid
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2008, 06:29:58 AM »
It was the Machine Emperor who made Raphaello, and it grew by eating animals, humans and stuff ^^

Silence is of great profit.
An abundance of speech profiteth nothing.