SSF Forum Header by Shaina
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

110062 Posts in 4341 Topics- by 836 Members - Latest Member: laverna

September 23, 2014, 03:18:40 AM
Saint Seiya Fan Forums - The largest english Saint Seiya community!The SanctuarySaint Seiya DiscussionsGamesSaint Seiya Mugen Characters!!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Saint Seiya Mugen Characters!!  (Read 8384 times)
jeanslagoon
  Male
Silver Saint
View Profile
« on: November 21, 2007, 12:06:28 AM »

I dont know if you guys have heard of this program called Mugen that allows you to make your own fighting game, if you want to check it out goggle it, it's everywhere...

and apparently you can even make your own saint seiya characters, or at least i've seen some people make their own characters and i've actually had some beta versions of them and man... i wanna explore this more anyone into this like really bad and using saint seiya characters?
Van Fanel
  Male
News Master
Gold Saint
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2007, 03:15:28 AM »

I don't like it but you can find some more under the following link (French):
http://www.animecdz.com/faq-mugen.html
jeanslagoon
  Male
Silver Saint
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2007, 01:19:52 PM »

Couldn't find any of them hahah if only i knew how to speak that language... oh well haha
Steamrollers solve all - 無駄-駄!
  Male
Acquired Seventh Sense
Za Warudo!
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2007, 02:12:10 PM »

SUPPOSEDLY someone was making a whole Mugen arcade game covering the Asgard arc, but development is on hiatus at the moment.

And if you're well-versed in it, Jeans, would you mind giving me some pointers about setting up Mugen and importing characters?  I want to get my crack team of Dio Brando, Jedah Dohma, John Talbain, etc. put together.

Harem includes: Hilda, Elly, Esmeralda, Morrigan Aensland, Lilith Aensland, Franziska von Karma, Adrian Andrews, Ema Skye, and Athena Asamiya
Shared: Minos, because HildaXMinos rocks
Adopted: Fenrir and Bud.
http://www.pixelscapes.com/sailornothing/ <- Not mine, but a holy grail amongst fiction.
jeanslagoon
  Male
Silver Saint
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2007, 02:25:04 PM »

Haha i just got started in the thing... the only thing i've found out how to do so far is adding characters i was planning on putting together this whole saint seiya thing but i cant find any saint seiya characters hahah i mean i've found some but their either not working or like not fully finished thats all i know for now haha BUT i know there are youtube videos that teach you everything you need to know
Bud_Alcor
  Male
Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
Vintage4Life
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2007, 08:08:55 PM »

Good luck try to finding SS characters.  Probabaly it would be easier if you make them.  Don't ask because I don't know.

GreySugizo

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2008, 05:05:42 PM »

that would be awesome if SS were in mugen, imagine all the combos they can do, and specials! just to be in awe Smiley they seemed to be perfect for mugen
icenight

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2008, 10:11:34 PM »

mugen is definately the best pc opensource fighting game of all time... though i think that if you wanted ss chars you'd have to get the sprits yourself and compose the moves all from scratch, because.... i hate to say it, even though the ss fanbase is loyal, it's not very as big as, say dbz
Tetsu Aero
  Male
Administrator
Gold Saint
Proud Stalker of Basilisk no Sylphid
View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2008, 12:41:48 AM »

I'm actually trying to learn how to do the characters now. So we might have some interesting ones in a couple of months. ^^

Silence is of great profit.
An abundance of speech profiteth nothing.
icenight

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2008, 06:31:05 AM »

wow, i guess the newb is beehind the times... don't hesitate to give a shout-out if and when you complete anything and need a beta-tester.  I'd love to help out any way i can
Deo Kanon
  Male
Has discovered the Cosmo
View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2008, 12:01:30 PM »

Saint Seiya Mugen

with all characters... be careful, there seem to be a virus in the last file. scan it with something first if you decide to download the project.

AveFenix
  Male
Has discovered the Cosmo
View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2010, 06:22:43 AM »

Hey there people,

I dont't know if you are aware of this already but I downloaded a torrent of a French Saint Seiya Mugen someone created. Is called Mythologie 1.3. Its not bad at all for something a fan put together. i finished d/l it last night and had a play this morning. It plays a bit like KOF and you can see that it was made with a lot of love and affection for the Saint Seiya universe but is a bit rough round the edges. Also all the voices are in french and so is the text. Anyone whos interested Im seeding it now.

http://www.torrentreactor.net/torrents/1747635/Mugen-Saint-Seiya-Mythologie-1-3
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

//RMRK2 - DARK - Enhanced created by Silverline, From orange-lt by panic

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]