Author Topic: A Katekyoshi Hitman Reborn drabble.  (Read 1391 times)

Plantress

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Saint
  • A warrior of Gaia, Goddess of the Earth.
    • View Profile
A Katekyoshi Hitman Reborn drabble.
« on: November 05, 2007, 01:22:29 PM »
A/N: Yes, I do write no Saint Seiya stuff.   Drabble staring my favorite KHR character, Dino.   Set sometimes before he meets Reborn:

An explosion rocked the Callvalone family mansion, smoke billowing from the corner of the mansions east wing.   Most of the men rushed toward that area, while a select few ran into the house to make sure that Boss was alright.

The reached the area the explosion had come from and pointed their weapons at the door to the room.  A figure appeared out of the smoke, and several of the younger members almost fired before the recognized Romario running out of the smoke an unconscious Dino thrown over his shoulder.

“What happened!?”  Someone asked as the older man laid the young heir down and began to check him for injuries.    Romario smiled painfully.

“The young master was trying to bake a cake.”  He sighed, gesturing the ruins of the kitchen behind him.   Several of the newer members look confused but the older members just looked at each other in relief.   At least it had only been the kitchen this time

MY Harem Saints: Shun and Shura
Saints/Specters I share: Aiolos, Aldebaran, Rune, Nachi, Black Andromeda, Black Dragon, and Kagaho
[I