Author Topic: Azusa RP Game  (Read 841 times)

NancyRose

• Passionate youth
    • View Profile
Azusa RP Game
« on: March 31, 2017, 11:40:52 AM »
Hello! I wanted to say that there is a Saint Seiya fan game called Azusa RP , please do google it or heres the link azusarp.com

Because that game is really amazing, you can roleplay as human,demon,angel,god,etc!
Theres so many armors and so many adventures that awaits you, and i'm not talking about this cheap pixel games that shows tiny icons and some dots as mobs.

Believe me, once you try it, you will fall into it, the graphics are amazing even for a pixel game, and who wouldn't love to be a saint, golden saint or even a god?
Theres like 4 GODS there for now, because theres not so many people in the game.. but if people don't come in there, it might really close.

Also, the fighting styles are amazing, it feel's like its real, well almost , because the creator is working on the background effects like appearing pegasus star sign and way more, but the skills of all the armors are there, even the gods skills.

Well if someone haves questions about the game and how it works, feel free to send me a message or reply on this topic!   :june:
Just a stupid and fun girl xd