Author Topic: Saga vs Cronos  (Read 255 times)

Danovic

• Saint in Training
    • View Profile
Saga vs Cronos
« on: February 06, 2017, 11:18:44 PM »
so i am just putting tha out there, how the heck did saga go up against cronos, is he really that strong but it was not show much during the series, i mean i knew  he was extremely strong and in my opinion  the strongest gold saint and even one of the strongest gold saints of all time, but damn he was able to go up against a god and was beating him and about to give the finishing blow until his split personality interfered. by the way is episode G considered canon?  :saga: :saga-robe:

Rask

• Bronze Saint
    • View Profile
Re: Saga vs Cronos
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2017, 05:50:59 AM »
No, Ep. G isn't canon. Only the classic manga (not the anime) and ND are canon. Not even the Hypermyth is canon, since it was a rough draft of what Kurumada had in mind.
Answering your question, that wasn't Cronos himself, just a projection and, IIRC, there was some sub-plot about Gaia or something that made the Titans not awake with their full power.  Also, in Ep. G the Golds are portrayed as really strong (even stronger than in the classic), and Saga being one of the strongest, it makes sense that he would be able to face the projection, since the other golds went against the Titans themselves (Mu and Iapetos, Shura and Crius, etc).
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 11:00:53 AM by Rask »

ZakAttak18

• Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
Re: Saga vs Cronos
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2017, 08:18:27 AM »
I thought Kurumada confirmed Ep G to be canon on the website?
"When did I start waiting for my opponent to make the first move?"

-Chairman Netero